Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Brother Joins Circus



Many know....but for the few of you out there that do not....or for those of you who are interested in seeing pictures, my younger brother moved out to San Diego in May to start his new job at Sea World San Diego. The new dolphin show, Blue Horizons, includes platform divers in part of the show. My brother dove competitively in High School for Horizon High School and Calvidistas Del Sol. He recently decided to get back in shape and work on his dive list, I think at first for fun. Well it totally panned out for him. He was asked to audition and was offered the job. So he lives in beautiful San Diego and dives five days a week for a living. No, he does not dive WITH the dolphins. I get asked that all the time. There are dolphin and Pilot whales in the show but they are not in the pool when the divers are.
The show is amazing and is worth a little six hour drive to go see it! And Chris, I am sorry. I am officially posting pictures of you in your "bird costume."







He is one of the divers in the video. He is the first one who does a handstand on the platform before diving in.

3 comments:

Dana said...

so freaking cool! and the bird costume. wow.

Holly said...

I totally saw him! Although I didn't know which guy was him I still knew I was watching him.

Spencer Troxell said...

what a cool job.