Monday, February 28, 2011


When did she decide to grow up?????

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Medical Update

I met with an Epileptic Specialist on Monday January 31st at Barrow Neurological Centers.....kind of an amazing place. They (I got to see two specialists) both agreed that overall my EEG was normal. They saw the slight spikes and understood why my neurologist might have thought it was slightly abnormal, but to them it was a pretty average one. With that said, it is inconclusive whether I had a seizure or not. So I will not be treated medically for them. IF it was...I have a 40% chance of having another one in the next two years. If I do have another one, then it will be epilepsy and I will go on anti-seizure meds. So that is where it stands. No movement or worry unless I have another one. It is good news and I feel good even with there no being any answers on the Sept. 15th accident. It could have been just that, an accident. :)