Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Almost Done

I thought I would post real quick about this pregnancy since it could end any day now :-) I am so glad to say that I am 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant. This has been such a miracle and blessing that I have been able to go full term this time around. It is funny that I wanted to go full term because now that I am as huge as I am....this is really uncomfortable. I think a pregnnacy that ends at 32 weeks with a healthy baby is actually a pretty good way to go.
I have been able to work up until my decided date of maternity leave. I was able to complete the spring semester women's bible study at church. I signed up for it thinking I would probably miss the last month! I actually had maternity pictures taken this time around and had a baby shower before the baby was born!
I have not had any labor pains yet and am still kinda excited to see what that is all about...I am sure that excitment will last about five minutes into the first contraction and then I will be back to wishing I did not know what they felt like. We will see what this weekend brings :-) That is my uneventful and unexciting pregnancy update at this point....which is kinda nice!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for uneventful! Can't wait to meet her!

Meg said...

Yay for run of the mill! ;) Let me know if you need help with anything! Being just down the street will come in handy!

Kim said...

It's so crazy how your 2 pregnancies have been so different! I'm so glad you've made it this far! I, too, am anticipating what true labor contractions feel like. I've always been induced, so I don't really know what it feels like to go on my own.
Anyway, good luck with everything in the next week and a half!
Luvs,
Kim